Polycarbonate shows a high rigidity and an extreme impact strength. Also it has a high glass transition temperature and temperature resistance (approx. +130 °C). The operating temperature ranges from 60 °C to approx. 120 °C.
- extremely high impact strength
- high mechanical strength
- high dimensional stability
- high temperature resistance
- good insulating properties
- high resistance to radiation
- medium chemical resistance
- notch-sensitive and susceptible to stress crack formation
- hydrolysis-sensitive Applications: Parts with a required high impact strength.
Parts with a required high impact strength.